As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
The Office Manager will assist with the office services of the APAC region and support the Operations team based in our Sydney office.
You will report to the Operations Manager, APAC.
- Perform daily functions of the Office
- Handles administrative side of special events, (assistance with set up, food ordering, clean up, etc…) and lunch & Learns
- Manage the Friday Free Lunch and Office Snack program
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and packages, as well as assist with outgoing mail and packages when necessary
- Research & analyze reports as needed.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing Inventory and order supplies as needed
- Maintain common and kitchen areas
- Ad Hoc projects as needed by the Operations Manager
- Event set-up and participation which may occur after normal business hours
- Coordinates with necessary vendors to meet organisational needs
- Maintain APAC Operations budget
- Collect and analyze financial data
- Assist with coordination of employee on/off boarding
- Is responsible for maintaining a work environment that is useful, accessible, clean and fun for all Datto employees (Director of First Impressions)
- Must go above and beyond, providing an exceptional level of service to all internal employees
- Cover the reception desk
Type of Person:
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in office reception or related field
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills is a must
- Strong writing, reading, listening and speaking communications skills
- Proficient in G-Suite, MS Word, Excel, and other programs, Mac experience a plus
- Experience working in an office environment and supporting a team on project-based work
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures
- Enjoys a fast pace, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment
- Ability to solve problems expeditiously, while always maintaining a calm and professional demeanour.
- Must lead by example