- Join an industry leading and reputable organisation
- Work with a dynamic and supportive team
- Benefit from career opportunities
- Full-time position
An Exciting Opportunity for an Experienced Administrator!
O'Brien Electrical Castle Hill is seeking interest for an Office Administrator. We are looking to fill this position by bringing on a fresh staff member who has previous experience in a similar role, who can adapt to the position and its demands.
The position is varied and fast paced so you will never be bored, yet clearly defined so you will know your responsibilities and be able to manage your time accordingly.
As an employee of O'Brien Electrical Castle Hill, you will enjoy the many benefits that working for an industry leading and reputable organisation offers. We believe in developing our employees and enabling them to reach their full potential. A bonus incentive is also on offer for high performing staff members.
O'Brien Electrical Castle Hill is a proud family of quality-focused trade service professionals in the electrical industry.
The job is a full-time position and based out of our office in Castle Hill.
This position will have responsibility for the following:
- Invoicing and quoting support
- Scheduling jobs and managing job workflow
- General admin functions, including data entry
- Managing company accounts including bank reconciliation, payroll and aged receivables
- Receiving inbound calls and redirection of calls and messages to key staff members if required
- Providing administrative assistance to key internal staff
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Have 2-3 years experience in customer service/office role or similar
- Have a warm and friendly personality
- Be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Have excellent communication skills (by email and phone)
- Be a clear and logical thinker, able to comprehend issues and work to resolve them effectively
- Be a fast learner, good problem solver and resourceful
- Be organised, able to multitask and prioritise workload to ensure smooth operations in our team environment
- Be competent in Xero bookkeeping accounts package and ability to learn new operating systems quickly
- Have the skills and knowledge to work well under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Office Administrator. If you display excellent organisational skills, wanting to make your mark in a market leading organisation, then we would like to hear from you.
No Recruitment Agencies please