About our Client
Our client is one of the fastest-growing Home Care Providers in Sydney, and they are currently seeking the best professionals to become a part of their expanding team.
As an Office Administrator, you will be responsible with the overall office administration, co-ordination, data entry organizing & scheduling appointments, reception duties, responsding to telephone/ email enquiries.
Ideal candidate will have:
- A professional approach
- The ability to work under pressure
- Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Empathetic and confident manner
- Positive approach to change
- Proficiency using MS office & other in-hourse software system
- Has relevant experience in a similar role to Office Administrator / Talent Acquisition
- Has good to excellent communication skills
- Has excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
- Able to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner
- Willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members
- Able to accomplish objectives effectively within the frame given and carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an effecient and timely manner
- Must have Working Rights in Australia
- Maintain company policies, records and reports
- Assisting in talent acquisition and recruitment process
- Conducting reference checks for the employees
- Assisting with employee on-boarding and induction.
- Assisting with Training and development
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Organize employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Organize employee performance reviews periodically
- Training need identification based on employee performance reviews
- Liaise with clients and obtain periodic feedback & identify service requirements.
- Assist with NDIS audit process
- Maintain comprehensive spreadsheet of staff/clients
- Maintain Client database through CRM
- Writing Incident reports
- Meeting Clients