Our client is a successful Gold Coast company based in Southport that provides trade-related services to commercial and residential clients within the region. Due to expansion, they are now seeking two reliable and skilled Office Administrators for a permanent full time opportunity. They are seeking candidates that enjoy sales administration, are process driven, have a vibrant personality and are customer-focused in their approach.
Reporting to the Office Manager, you will work as part of the team in the office as the first point of contact for customer enquiries and scheduling of jobs. Duties will include:
- Customer Service – Taking calls and managing email enquiries from clients (businesses and the public); discussing services and managing customer feedback
- Scheduling - Coordinating jobs, repairs and quotes into the schedule; allocating work to contractors; following up final paperwork for invoicing
- Administration – Email management; data entry into the system for jobs and client files; sending out invoices and following up payments; reviewing and setting up office processes; reporting; stationery and supply management
We are seeking candidates with a professional yet vibrant personality who also possesses a high level of administrative skills. The ideal person will meet the following criteria:
- Previous relevant office administration experience
- Experience coordinating or scheduling of jobs would be ideal - if you've had experience scheduling technicians, this would be ideal
- Professional approach with a high customer service focus
- Strong administrative skill with highly accurate data entry skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and Word as well as quoting or accounts systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with contractors, staff and clients
- High organisational and time management skills with the ability to follow procedures
- Good attention to detail, team focused and a great personality
On offer is a full time salaried role in a growing company with an excellent culture. It's located outside of the CBD so free parking is available nearby.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
New Point Recruitment
P.O. Box 4985
Gold Coast MC 9726