Exciting regional role for an experienced Occupational Therapist to deliver services to a diverse caseload including children and adults in Airlie Beach and the Whitsunday region.
- Varied and diverse regional OT position with a well-regarded employer
- Excellent salary package of $80,000 - $90,000 + relocation assistance
- Full or part time hours available with lots of flexibility
- Interesting and varied case load, including paediatrics & adult cases
- Friendly and supportive culture with opportunities to progress professionally
Fantastic opportunity to join this caring organisation committed to positive outcomes. They are looking for an Occupational Therapist keen to take on a mixed caseload including paediatric and adult cases based from coastal Airlie Beach offices with some outreach services to the Whitsunday region. You will be working with a small dedicated regional team providing clinic-based and community service delivery to children and adults with a range of diagnoses. As part of your role you will undertake assessments and provide intervention to your clients, as well as liaising with families, teachers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Undertake assessments and provide intervention, liaising with families, teachers & other relevant stakeholders
- The interventions will be carried out in client homes and in clinic
- Interventions will have a focus on evidence-based practice and can be carried out one-on-one or to a group
- NDIS professional and support services including home modifications and equipment prescription
- Providing treatment, guidance and education to individuals and their carers
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy (with AHPRA registration)
- Some clinical experience working with children and or adults with disabilities is desirable but not essential
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to build rapport with clients and families to ensure that therapy is fun and engaging.
- Current driver’s license
- Ability to work independently (with support from a senior OT)
- Above industry salary + relocation assistance + professional development + leave and allowances
- Provision of supervision and support in your role
- Friendly team and manager
- Opportunities to progress with this successful and expanding service
- Flexibility to work full or part time hours to suit your lifestyle
This exciting role will provide you with significant support and opportunities for career progression- you will be joining a fun and lively team with a manager committed to your success. The caseload is extremely enjoyable and rewarding, working with children and adults with a range of diagnoses.
If you would like to hear more about this role, or submit an application, please contact Kirstin Symmonds: 0407 381 250 / [email protected]