- Full/Part Time Opportunities
- Ongoing Training and Support
- Competitive Salary Packages
We are currently searching for an experienced and passionate Occupational Therapist with a focus with mental health and NDIS clients and servicesto help an established multidisciplinary team. Thesuccessful candidate will fit the criteria providing a variety of therapeutic services across the life span in the clinic and community.
As a Occupational Therapist in this position you will be a part of a multi disciplinary team working for a not for profit organisation within practice and community environment. You will be providing quality intervention and therapy based solutions to the relevant clients in need.
What this position includes:
- High quality therapeutic assessment
- Successful supervision of patient behaviour, grief and emotions
- Capable of a variety therapeutic based approaches
- Focus on building relationships and assisting people day to day with effective communication and service
- Effective one on one and group programs
Successful Applicant will have:
- Relevant degree qualification
- Current registration within the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency AHPRA
- Experience working within a similar position
- Understanding and experience of the what the position requires listed above along with of the QLD act
- Proven written and verbal communication skills of a high standard with relevant keyboard and computer/computer software skills.
Apply Now for this exciting opportunity to Australian Health Professionals (AHP)
Contact number: 0437188189
Email: [email protected]
This Particular Position Not For You?
Contact for further also as Australian Health Professionals (AHP) has established relationships throughout Australia with exciting opportunities always available to be filled for the right candidate!