Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist needed in Shoalhaven Region, NSW Salary $70K to $90K Super Bonus Relocation Assistance up to $5000 (New Graduates can also apply)
Job title: Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist needed in Shoalhaven, NSW.
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $70 K to $90 K (Depending on experience)
Location: Shoalhaven, NSW
About The Company:
- Our client is located in Shoalhaven, NSW and is seeking a Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist.
- Our Client delivers specialist aged care services to improve the quality of life of older Australians. They provide onsite, affordable allied health services to facilities and individual clients across Australia as well as providing aged care education.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The role would be within a Aged Care Facility, working as part of a small and supportive team of allied health professionals. Reporting to the Therapy Manager you will be responsible for:
- Pain Management and Assessments
- Providing Ongoing Interventions, Reviews and Referrals
- Hands on Therapy techniques
- Implementing Treatment Plans
- Provide personalized and group therapy sessions
- Understanding of ACFI Fundamentals desirable
Working Days - Monday to Friday
Working Hours - 8 hours Daily
Benefits and perks
- Our Client offers some of the most competitive salaries in the Industry – Above Award Pay Rates!!!
- Relocation Assistance
- Career Advancement and 3% CPD on top of your base salary
- Employee Benefits Scheme
- Work Full Time, Part Time or Casual– Flexibility in days that you would want to work
- Fun and Supportive Team Culture
- A New Graduate program with a dedicated education and training team
- Multiple sites and Facilities available (work close to home)
- Generous Referral Program
- Commitment Bonus *
Skills and experience
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications – Physiotherapy/OT
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Australian Working Rights
- Limited Registration Physio / OT can also apply.
on an external site.