Nursing Assistants - Forster
Nursing Assistant (Casual) – Forster
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health Forster are looking for experienced Nursing Assistants to join our team on a casual basis. The successful applicants will work across a range of morning, afternoon and night shifts including weekends. Make a difference in the lives of our residents on a daily basis, ensuring wellbeing and comfort.
At Estia Health, our team takes great pride in providing our residents with a great experience whilst in our care. As an AIN at Estia Health, you will be responsible for delivering the best possible care and support in all areas of daily living to ensure our residents’ wellbeing and comfort.
You’ll bring to the role your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care/Individual Support
- Experience in Aged Care (highly regarded)
- Compassion for the elderly and a can do attitude
- Excellent clinical documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build positive relationships with your team and residents
- The right to work in Australia
What we will do for you:
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation, we love to see our team develop their careers with us
- Join one of Australia's leading aged care providers in one of the fastest growing industries
- Work in your local community and make a difference to the lives of our residents
- Develop and expand your own skill set with regular training and development opportunities
- Estia offers a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
- Annual Flu Shot provided