Are you an experienced Diploma qualified Educator who thrives in the Nursery Room?
Are you a confident educator who loves supporting the development of babies in their care?
Are you wanting to join a team of world class qualified Early Childhood professionals and be supported and encouraged to excel?
Join us and see where bright futures begin!
We are searching for our next exceptional Educator for our Nursery Room to ensure a safe and secure environment that feels like a home away from home.
We are offering a full time, permanent position within our highly qualified and professional team for the right candidate, working 38 hours a week.
You will be a passionate, confident, dedicated and nurturing professional who strives to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment. You will care deeply about the wellbeing and growth of the babies in your care.
Located in Coburg, our beautiful inviting Centre is well equipped with resources and programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum, including a specialised Kindergarten program.
We cater for 90 children per day and are open from 6:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday.
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website: https://www.casabambini.com.au/centres/coburg-childcare/
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- A strong understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Proven experience in a Nursery Room within an Early childhood service (working with babies 0-1 years)
- Well developed interpersonal skills
Successful Applicants must also hold
- A current Working with Children Check
- First Aid certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 460 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 460+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form to submit your application online.
Please note that only online applications will be considered. Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit https://jobs.g8education.edu.au/en/listing/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment