- State Sales Management role looking after NSW and ACT
- Technical Sales role requiring a background in Mechanical Engineering
- Focus on selling service and maintenance on mobile machinery
My client is a business who provide service and maintenance solutions to a broad range of manufacturers and rental businesses of Mobile Trucks and Machinery. The client base could range from Construction, Agricultural / Forestry and Mining Machinery through to Forklifts or Heavy Trucks and Haulers.
The core responsibility of the role is to drive sales on a state basis. This can be achieved with a combination of the following:
- Targeting Original Equipment Manufacturers or the key Rental companies at a head office and branch level to offer your service and maintenance solutions.
- Use your mechanical engineering background to sell technical solutions to the production and engineering teams in you target clientele.
- Invest time in improving the capability of the sales team in the state to better their relationships with their client base.
- Drive better sales process management, through better pipe-lining of processes, rolling out the effective usage of a CRM and business reporting system, and budgeting and forecasting.
To be successful in this role you will be require a combination of the following experience:
- A technical background, with either a Mechanical Engineering degree, or time on the tools in a mechanical services role.
- Specific knowledge of Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Systems, Drivetrains, Transmissions or Engines used in mobile machinery.
- A track record selling to production staff and engineers in mobile machinery.
The successful candidate will be remunerated with a competitive base salary, superannuation, car allowance and very lucrative bonus, uncapped for every dollar sold over agreed revenue targets.