Perpetual are seeking a motivated and experienced people leader as our NSW Health & Personal Injury Manager to join our growing team.
Excellence, Integrity, Partnership
At Perpetual we know our people are responsible for our continued success. An investment in the growth of our people is an investment in the future of our business, so you’ll be challenged and supported in this exciting NSW Health & Personal Injury Manager role.
The role of NSW Health & Personal Injury (H&PI) Manager focuses on leading the delivery of high quality services to H&PI NSW clients and stakeholders through active leadership of the NSW H&PI team and hands on management of client escalations. This role also actively manages the risk leadership of H&PI through the execution of sample testing for H&PI NSW, QLD, WA and SA, active management and leadership of our risk profile and events platform, including identification, management and co-ordination of open items and root cause analysis and remediation or projects.
Why join Perpetual?
Perpetual is one of Australia’s leading financial institutions and blue-chip brands. We’ve been earning the trust from our clients for 130 plus years, some over four generations.
Working for us, you’ll be joining a growing client-focused and collaborative global team with a values and purpose-driven culture.
We value Diversity and Inclusion and know that the unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of our people contribute immensely to the delivery of our purpose and strategy. We’re living this commitment as a WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and have a growing number of employee-led networks to raise awareness and promote Diversity and Inclusion at Perpetual.
Perpetual is proud to work directly with over 23 Aboriginal language groups in various communities across Australia and we pay our respects to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People: and to their Elders past and present. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are strongly encouraged to apply.
Working for us you will enjoy:
- A fully flexible working environment – Empowering you to work where and how you work best
- An additional week of paid leave each year
- Access to our Wellbeing Benefits and Perpetual Discounts providing discounts and special offers on entertainment, clothing, homeware, gift cards, technology, travel, dining and more
- Market competitive Parental Leave.
What will you be doing?
Sounds interesting? Here are some specifics about the opportunity:
- Work with the extended leadership team to execute the H&PI and Trustee Services strategy
- Ensure a consistent high quality of service to clients and stakeholders in a commercially sustainable way
- Work with the National Manager H&PI, TS extended leadership team members, NSW Partners and stakeholders, on delivering to our H&PI National Service proposition
- Ensure that business opportunities are maximised through the delivery of high quality service to clients and referrals provided where appropriate
- Continually identify and implement opportunities to improve our service offering and/or address inefficiencies
- Manage delivery of service to ensure risk mitigation and compliance with legislation and business rules
- End to end management of escalated matters
- Implement agreed change initiatives and projects
What you will need to succeed:
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills and experience could include:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in client facing or operational service delivery role.
- Minimum 3 years of people and team leadership experience in a financial or professional services environment.
- Minimum 3 years in operational roles within the Financial Services Industry.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and maintaining strong, trusted relationships with internal and external clients
- Client and stakeholder relationship management
- Strong influencing skills
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to consider a range of factors and provide a fresh perspective
How do you apply? We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit and welcome applications from diverse candidates. If you require adjustments to our recruitment process, please speak to a member of the Perpetual Talent Acquisition team. If you are interested in this position, please click on APPLY FOR THIS JOB to submit an up-to-date copy of your resume. A member of the Perpetual Talent Acquisition team will be in contact once your application has been reviewed.
#THRIVE #ACHIEVE #GROW