NEW STORE!!! Banjo’s Bakery Café Edmonton
Banjo’s Bakery Café are opening their BRAND NEW STORE in Edmonton.
We are currently seeking, hard working, enthusiastic and motivated people to join our team in the following positions:
Junior Sales Assistants
These positions will be a mixture of Full time, Part time and Casual.
As a member of our team, you will receive on going training and development, and the opportunity to work as part of a winning team in a fun, busy and supportive environment.
Key responsibilities for Front of House staff will include:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Merchandising the café product
- Achieving a high standard of café presentation and cleanliness
- Promoting new products and campaigns
- Supporting other team members
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
Key Responsibilities for an Apprentice, Experienced or Qualified Bakers include:
- Producing great tasting breads, pastries and sweets
- Reporting to the bakery Production Manager and working with other bakers to ensure a high standard of product quality is met as per the organisations requirements
- Excellent organisational and communication skills to ensure product is delivered on time to meet customer demands
- Maintain a clean and hygienic work area at all times
- Maintain a high level of safety and safety awareness
- Provide excellent customer service
- Support other bakery and front of house team members and enhance good working relationships
Must be available 7 days per week to work a variety of shifts of early mornings and late nights.
At Banjo’s we love making great tasting, fresh out of the oven food and most of all making our customers happy. We are also passionate about bringing out the best in the people who work for us.
If you are passionate about people and about food, we would love to hear from you.