New Graduate Position!
- Are you a New Graduate Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist looking for a genuinely supportive employer?
- Work for a well-established Aged Care service provider with extensive plans to grow!
- Above award remuneration packages, ongoing professional development, new graduate mentor program, and the opportunity to work alongside a skilled and nurturing team!
Intrinsic Health are looking to welcome a New Graduate Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist into our experienced Allied Health team. Are you motivated to learn and continue to grow your clinical skills? Are you passionate about making a real difference working with the elderly? If you are passionate, enthusiastic, and willing to learn, this is the perfect role for you!
At Intrinsic Health we recognise that health is experienced physically, psychologically and socially. Here, we adopt a holistic and individualised approach to treatment through comprehensive assessment, centred around the goals of our clients’ and their families. Our unique blend of Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, and Pain Management programs are designed to assist with rehabilitation, lifestyle support and wellness to guide people of any age, ability or fitness level to feel better for longer.
Our genuine care and support for our employees is to promote the same level of support and care to our patients. Being a part of our company, not only comes with a high level of care for our employees, but we also pride ourselves on our culture.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Permanent, Full-Time & Part-Time opportunities available!
You will work within a growing multidisciplinary team that distinguishes themselves through their high quality, holistic healthcare services and genuinely caring approach by assessing, treating, and preventing disorders in human movement caused by injury or disease.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assessment of residents (functional and mobility)
- Designing treatment programs to address residents’ problems
- Treating residents to reduce pain, improve circulation, strengthen muscles, improve cardiothoracic, cardiovascular and respiratory functions, restore joint mobility, and improve balance and coordination
- Assisting and reviewing with rehabilitation and pain management for our residents
- Providing allied health services to assist with mobility and strengthening and consulting with other Health Professionals as required about residents’ problems, needs and progress
- Development of individual care plans and recording treatments given and residents’ responses and progress
- Fall prevention, education, and strength training work
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Ability to work in various locations
- Full induction and ongoing mentor program
- Ongoing professional development with regular team CPD sessions
- Above award remuneration packages
- Opportunities for growth into leadership and management roles
- Become an integral part of a skilled and nurturing team
- Strengthen clinical skills in Residential Aged Care, Community Aged Care, Private Practices & NDIS Services
- Flexible working arrangements, tailor your day to suit you!
- Pinjarra Hills
- Alexandra Headlands
AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
To be successful in obtaining this role, you will have the following;
- Qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional time management skills
- You are a people person and thrive off building relationships
- Valid National Police Check
- Current Vaccination Evidence (Flu Shot + COVID Vaccine)
- The right to work in Australia
- Current drivers’ licence and access to vehicle
- Current First Aid & CPR Certificates (or willingness to obtain)
For more information about our roles, please contact our friendly talent team on 0401 013 172. We welcome all queries.
Applications can be emailed to [email protected] or apply directly through this website.