Step into our world and discover a nationwide family united by passion and imagination.
At oOh! we’re proud collaborators, which means we have the confidence to explore new territories because we will always explore together.
We experiment with cutting edge technology, test the bounds of our creativity, and lead our industry down exciting new paths.
And when we do that well, we celebrate it.
Here is why we need you…
As a Network Systems Administrator you will play an integral role in delivering solutions and problem resolution for oOh’s corporate infrastructure and network environments (on premise and hosted).
Here’s what you’ll do day to day…
- Design, configuration & support of Networks & Firewalls
- Network & infrastructure system admin & project tasks
- Provide knowledge & experience across networking design: core & stack switching, routing (bgp)
- Configure, support & audit corporate wireless, Cloud & IaaS environments (AWS, Azure & Private Cloud)
- Support & Manage IAM - Identity & Access Management
- Work closely with other Technology teams & vendors for troubleshooting issues and delivering solutions
- Provide Technology project management support & governance
This is what you’ll look like…
- 5 + years’ experience working in Networking environment
- Network Certification or similar
- Working knowledge of Network Hardware: Switches, Routers, Firewall technologies (Sophos, Palo Alto, Cisco) – Required
- Technical background in IT as an Office 365 Sys Admin supporting 100+ users
- Demonstrable experience in networking & security fundamentals
- Solutions focused mindset with strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Layer 2 & 3 networking experience
- Virtual Administration skills (VMware, Cloud)
- Project Management/ Coordination skills with emphasis on process improvement
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to marry business demands with commercial viable solutions
- Strong stakeholder management skills & exceptional communication manner
- Ability to work autonomously and manage up as part of a high performing team
- Exposure to business continuity planning & disaster recovery protocol
- Experience in a hybrid-cloud environment - desirable
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, we’re ready to open our doors to you.
If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d love for you to be part of our Talent Community so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up.