Transport Network Operations Manager - Crowd
- Manage the day-to-day management of Woolworths Online deliveries serviced by our crowdsourced delivery partners
- Engage with a range of internal and external stakeholders to deliver exceptional customer experiences in the most effective and efficient method.
- Role based in Surry Hills but you will be expected to travel to other offices, such as Norwest Support Office
Working in a passionate and supportive team, time will be spent building relationships and creating engagement, as well as:
- Managing and supporting crowdsourced delivery partners to ensure contract compliance, accountability to agreed policies and procedures, and best in class customer experience.
- Be a customer advocate - analyse the operation of the business to ensure that the customer is receiving best in class service. Ensure customer feedback is addressed and complete escalations where required.
- Review and improve delivery KPI’s within your direct control and influence in conjunction with store and state operational teams.
- Triage day-to-day performance challenges with crowdsourced delivery partners as required.
- Ensure that crowdsourced carriers are operating in a safe manner and promote a safe work environment.
- Review and reconcile weekly invoices, identifying and managing exceptions to agreements and actionable insights to reduce cost to serve.
- Work with internal stakeholders to manage capacity and volume across stores and make recommendations for future planning.
- Network Optimisation - Reviewing window and geographic mapping profile for stores to address concerns with on time delivery, drop cost and capacity fluctuations.
- Seasonal Planning/event - Support and/or lead the planning and execution of key seasonal and promotional events with our crowdsourced delivery partners
Who we’re looking for
Our new Network Operations Manager - Crowd will be driven and passionate, keen to get things done and able to make an impact in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for a team player with:
- Previous experience or exposure to working with crowd sourced carriers is highly desirable
- A customer centric attitude, with a demonstrated ability to manage external providers to deliver strong performance outcomes
- Experience working with and interpreting data to derive actionable insight
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast paced, complex environment
- Excellent attention to detail and consistency in the delivery of accuracy within one’s work
- A highly motivated self-starter with demonstrated ability to drive outcomes and work autonomously
- Strong computer skills – Excel, Powerpoint, Google for Work Suite
- Flexible working hours - including a weekend on call roster
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.