Step into our world and discover a nationwide family united by passion and imagination. At oOh!, we’re proud collaborators, which means we have the confidence to explore new territories because we will always explore together. We experiment with cutting edge technology, test the bounds of our creativity, and lead our industry down exciting new paths. And when we do that well, we celebrate it.
Here is why we need you…
Due to ongoing business growth and development we’re on the hunt for a talented and motivated Service Delivery Manager to join our fabulous oOh! Assets team in the Norwest office! This is a Junior to Middle level role and if you are an enthusiastic, ambitious person with technical qualifications, please apply immediately
Here’s what you’ll do…
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues
- Manage the configuration and operation of software and services
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately according to SLA’s
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests.
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Install and test computer-related equipment
This is what you’ll look like…
- 1-2 Years in similar Network/ System Administrator helpdesk roles within a large Australian based organisation
- Advanced knowledge in Windows Operating Systems
- Understanding on Networking Protocols
- Experience in A/V Hardware and Systems.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to respond to requests after hours on a limited basis
- Excellent organisation & time management skills and the ability to work across multiple projects at any one time
- Strong communication skills with the ability to inform and update key business stakeholders and customers alike in an effective and timely manner
- Solutions focussed mindset with a ‘can do’ attitude towards your work
- A sociable side and good sense of humour a must!
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, we’re ready to open our doors to you.
If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d love for you to be part of our Talent Community so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up.