SRG Global is a diversified construction services group that provides a range of products and services in the commercial, industrial and residential market sectors of the construction, mining, oil & gas, maintenance and housing industries.
Integrated Services Pty Ltd (A Division of SRG Global) is seeking expressions of interest for motivated, goal driven and enthusiastic individuals to join our team full time as NDT Rope Access Technician.
- Competitive Salary
- Must Reside in the Southwest
- Nine day fortnight
As a NDT Rope Access Technician working for SRG, you will be required to work and live in the Southwest where you will be part of a dedicated team that prides itself on creating a culture that everyone enjoys being a part of.
- Carrying out ultrasonic and magnetic particle inspections
- Building relationships and correspond with the client
- Ensure equipment is maintained
- Prepare and produce reports
- Level 2, in Ultrasonic Testing & Magnetic particle inspection
- IRATA Qualified
- Good verbal, written & computing skills
- Understanding of Occupation Health & Safety
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
- Current Drivers Licence
- Australian working rights
- High Risk Work Licence
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
The position is open to Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander applicants. This is a varied and diverse role offering exposure to all aspects of the business and with training and development opportunities.
The filling of this position is intended to constitute a special/equal opportunity measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), and s 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (WA)
Advertised: 11 Jun 2019 W. Australia Standard Time