Our client, a leading National provider of NDIS Plan Management and Support Coordination is looking for a permanent full time Support Coordinator, working predominantly from home for an office based in the Hills District.
This role will coordinate support for NDIS participants, strengthen participant’s ability to navigate the NDIS and coordinate their supports and facilitate the implementation of all supports identified in a participant’s plan. This includes coordinating a range of supports to suit individual needs including:
· Informal supports e.g. family, friends & community groups or networks.
· Mainstream supports e.g. hospitals; education providers; housing
· Funded supports e.g. liaising with service providers.
· Key elements of the NDIS Support Coordinator role include:
· Assisting Participants to identify & plan strategies to
achieve their personal goals as specified in their NDIS plans.
· Supporting Participants to implement their NDIS plan to maximise
value for money from their supports.
· Providing information to Participants & advocate when
necessary to facilitate access to community services & facilities.
· Supporting Participants in facilitating their independence.
· Enabling empowerment and choice.
· Promoting personal resilience and social inclusion.
· Maximising customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Tertiary qualifications in Social Work, Psychology, Occupational Therapist, and/or Certificate IV in Disability Services
· Experience working with people with disabilities in a Support
Coordination, Local Area Coordination or NDIS Planning role
· Excellent communication and report writing skills
· A desire to make a positive difference in the lives of people in
· An ability and willingness to work from home
· Drivers licence and own car (mileage will be paid)
· Working with children check
· NDIS worker screening check or willingness to get one
This service has an excellent reputation for providing quality services, a supportive work culture, work life balance & quality care to people in need. This is a great opportunity to make a significant difference in the lives of people in need across the community, whilst working for a highly respected organisation, in a values driven, positive and supportive work culture.
For more information, or to apply for this role, please click "Apply Now" or contact Georgina at Recruit For Good via email address [email protected]
About Recruit for Good
Recruit for Good is a B Corp and Social Traders Certified recruitment agency that operates as a social enterprise, donating 20% of all recruitment fees to charity.
Your Successful Application results in a Donation of $2,000 from Recruit For Good to Charity
If you are successful in securing this role with Recruit For Good, you will have played a part in generating a donation of approximately $2,000.00 towards helping disadvantaged and vulnerable people.
Your application will help us "recruit for good" and make our part of the World a better place for people in need.
Recruit For Good - Where Business Meets Humanity