If you have a passion for providing excellent phone-based customer service and would like to build a career making a positive difference in the lives of vulnerable people across the community, this could be just the role for you.
· Receive comprehensive training to transfer your existing skills in customer service to work as an NDIS Plan Manager
· Opportunities for career growth and development
· Be part of an organisation with a strong social conscience that is committed to having a positive impact across the community
· Enjoy a positive, supportive, inclusive and uplifting work culture – Plenty of smiles & fun!
About the Opportunity
· Located in a modern office in Mulgrave (South Eastern Melbourne), Maple Plan is a registered NDIS Plan Management service provider. Plan management is an NDIS funded service that can be accessed by people with a disability who are receiving NDIS funding. Plan Managers provide information about what the funding can be spent on in-line with legislation and provide assistance for the payment of service provision.
· With a commitment to service excellence for both participants and providers, Maple Plan is experiencing a high demand for their services, resulting in strong growth. Across the last 2 years, the team has grown to more than 50 staff. As a result of ongoing growth, Maple Plan need to hire two new staff members. With Maple Plan’s unique and innovative approach to plan management, they are looking to train people with transferrable skills into this role!
· The key focus of this position is to be responsible for the administration of new and existing clients, through relationship management and provision of assistance with submitting claims through the NDIS Portal, paying participant invoices and assisting with NDIS related issues, in an autonomous, customer focused approach.
About You (the successful candidate)
· You are a team player with great people skills who is enthusiastic and energetic.
· You have a strong background in a customer service with a warm and engaging phone manner. · You pride yourself on having excellent time management and organisational skills.
· You have the ability to pick up new information such as legislation changes quickly and have the ability to manage ambiguity during periods of change (as this is the nature of the NDIS).
· You are keen to build a career within an organization that looks after its staff well and offers long term opportunities for career progression.
· You can work 9 – 5 Monday to Friday from an office in Mulgrave
About Us (Recruit For Good)
Recruit For Good is a Certified B-Corp recruitment agency operating as a social enterprise. We donate 20% of all fees to charities nominated by our clients. In this case, Maple Plan have chosen the Epilepsy Foundation and Beyond Blue as the donation recipients. Just by securing this role through Recruit For Good, you will me making a huge difference in the lives of people in need.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please submit your resume with a cover letter to this advertisement.
For further information you can contact Georgina on 9900 6403 or 0448 911 257 or [email protected]