National Tendering Manager
Diona is an award-winning business built on a solid reputation and more than 38 years’ experience. We are specialists in cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, as well as drainage and concrete construction. Our services encompass every aspect of essential community infrastructure design and construction.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an ambitious and driven National Tendering Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Executive General Manager you will be responsible for managing the estimating and bids, tendering and contracts process ensuring continued work and financial performance of our business. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing the national tender strategy
- Vetting quotes and adjudicating tenders
- Negotiate contracts conditions and pricing through to contract signing and acceptance
- Select major sub-contractors and suppliers to be used on projects and negotiate sub-contracts / supply agreements
- Advise project managers on budget, contractual requirements and resources
- Keep in contact with clients to guarantee they are getting value for money and quality service
- Build a team based culture, which focuses on service quality, sharing knowledge and innovation
Your previous experience in a Senior Management position, as well as your demonstrated experience leading diverse teams will see you become a welcome addition to our Leadership team. The successful applicant will also have;
- A Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in civil engineering with demonstrated success in a similar role and organisation
- Ideally based in our Sydney office [not essential for the right candidate]
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet conflicting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, develop and coach employees
As our most valuable asset, we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits, including ongoing professional development, on the job training, study support, leadership and management programs, competitive remuneration packages, generous employee referral incentives and a host of health and wellbeing benefits to help you thrive in our team.
If you want to join the Diona team APPLY NOW or if you require further information, contact Hayley Urriola on 07 3895 3444.