National Supply Chain Manager
Australians have a growing appetite for healthy pre-packed salads and vegetables that deliver nutrition and convenience for working Australians. For three generations, OneHarvest has been at the cutting edge, providing fresh and healthy food for thousands of Australians every day.
About the Role
Due to ambitious growth plans, we are seeking a National Supply Chain Manager to join the national management team. Based at our head office in Brisbane, this is a key leadership role where you will be responsible for establishing and sustaining best in class supply chain practices and processes. You really will be a key leader in this new phase of our business’ expansion. Working alongside other key stakeholders, building relationships will be critical to helping drive your success.
- Develop a supply strategy that delivers reliability, low cost, differentiation and competitive advantage in order to meet business objectives. Specifically, fresh produce, freight and supply planning).
- Monitor and develops strategic partnerships with key suppliers to deliver business objectives and create a partner of choice reputation amongst suppliers.
- Drive innovation and differentiation across the OneHarvest supplier base together with a robust compliance and regulatory program.
- Develop the systems to ensure the seamless flow of data, information and metrics necessary to deliver a best in class end-to-end supply chain system.
- Execute a business wide S&OP process that has deep cross functional alignment and is linked to financial forecasts at different horizons.
Skills & Experience Required
- A tertiary qualification in Supply Chain Management or a related discipline
- CIPS/Supply Chain accreditation
- Experience with both short term and long term outlook planning, forecasting and budgeting in a short shelf life/FMCG environment.
- Understanding and knowledge of Australian Fresh Produce industry
- High level negotiation skills and commercial acumen
- Project Management experience
People enjoy working for OneHarvest because we have SPIRIT. The freshness of our products creates exciting energy as we go from Harvest to consumer dinner plates within 48 hours. We are the epitome of FMCG. We pride ourselves on our multicultural and diverse team atmosphere and are all committed to the food we produce for every Australian.
- Lead the growth of a fast-paced, continually expanding Australian-owned food production icon
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Remuneration commensurate with skills and experience
- See parts of the country most people don’t ever get to see
- Be part of a tight-knit, dedicated leadership team
How to Apply:
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button. Alternatively you can visit our Careers page: www.oneharvest.com.au/careers
We will not be accepting unsolicited recruitment agency contact for this role. Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.