Your new company
Our client is a renown National Retail business looking to onboard a National Property Manager to lead and manage their Property division in Chullora. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management of their existing assets, as well as the overall growth of the portfolio.
This role will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining the National property database
- Lease negotiation, management and renewals according to the terms and conditions
- Identification of potential new acquisitions and expansion of existing assets
- Management and delivery of strategic asset plans & creation of strong business cases
- Board reporting on property & review of operating statements
- Build and maintain exceptional relationships and collaboration with internal stakeholders
- 5 Years previous experience gained in Property Management gained within Retail or equivalent multi-site business/industry experience
- Tertiary qualifications in business/property related field.
- Leasing experience is essential, preferably managing a corporate retail property portfolio
- Extensive Property management exposure, preferably managing large retail portfolios across various states and territories
What you'll get in return
This role will be the occasion to work for a recognised and trusted Australian Retail brand with strong core values and takes pride in their customers' satisfaction, as well as promotes a fun and friendly work environment for all their employees. This role is Monday to Friday standard working hours and will require a Driving License. Remuneration package is up to $180k+Super depending on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send a WORD version of your CV to [email protected], or call us now on 02 8860 1643
LHS 297508 #2472565