Australia's leading private diagnostic imaging network has a fantastic leadership opportunity for an MRI Modality Supervisor in Rockhampton, Queensland.
At I-MED we believe in working as a team and delivering high quality healthcare, to every patient, every time.
This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level and lead a high performing team in a busy hospital environment. We have the highest range of equipment and technology so you can develop your skills and deliver the highest quality of service to patients and referrers.
I-MED Radiology Network offers a comprehensive range of services including CT, MRI, Ultrasound, general x-ray, and a commitment to exceptional standards of patient care.
- Managing the MRI Department, working closely with relevant internal stakeholders to achieve strong patient care outcomes and quality, cost and productivity targets
- Team Leadership, providing direction, supervision, support and recognition of staff. Promote collaboration, cooperation and teamwork through effective leadership and management
- People development, displaying a strong commitment to developing others through implementing effective performance management and development of processes
- Responsible for 1 MRI - Licensed 3T
Key selection criteria:
- MRI qualified with a preferred minimum of five years working in the modality post qualification
- Ongoing professional development and certifications in MRI
- Experience in supervising and leading individuals and teams in a healthcare services setting or a strong desire to develop these skills
- Demonstrated basic understanding of operational and commercial management processes
- Strong communication skills and the ability to relate well with internal and external stakeholders
Working for I-MED offers you:
- Commitment to continuing professional development (CPD) and career advancement
- Opportunities to progress with I-MED’s continued growth and expansion
- Latest imaging equipment and continued investment in new technology
- The shared collective knowledge and support of the I-MED network
- Competitive remuneration package with flexible work options
If you’re seeking the next challenge in your career and are passionate about delivery of excellence in medical imaging services to patients, referrers and the community, we encourage you to apply today.