Motor Mechanic (visa sponsorship)
We are looking for Automotive Mechanics!
International candidates are welcome to apply and the successful candidate will be eligible for Employer-Sponsored DAMA/permanent resident visa in Australia.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
• Adhere to all electronic clock in and clock off protocols and procedures, for attendance and job start and
• Technicians MUST be clocked on at ALL times during work hours.
• Technicians are required to clock onto each and every operational line in their job cards
• Technicians MUST NOT be clocked onto “ UNPRODUCTIVE” categories for excessive amounts of time
without appropriate authorization.
• To use seat covers and floor mats in guest’s vehicles at all times
• To use guard covers when working over or near the guards or bonnet
• To keep all work areas as clean as possible - Any & All mess created by any Technician at any time must be
completely removed before the end of that shift without fail. (Incl. dirt, oil, grease, coolant, old parts, tools,
• To report any equipment failures, faults, accidents, vandalism, theft etc. to the Service Manager/Workshop
• Assess/ discover faults, listen to engines, fit & operate special test equipment and test drive vehicles.
• Repair or replace worn or faulty parts by removing assemblies such as engines, transmissions, differentials
or steering gear; dismantle them and check parts, referring to technical manuals or bulletins as necessary.
• Reassemble, test, clean and adjust repaired or replaced parts or assemblies, use various instruments to
make sure they are working properly and put them back into the vehicle.
• Tune engines using special electronic equipment and making fine adjustments.
• Carry out minor body repairs and minor trim repairs.
• Diagnose, repair and replace engine management/fuel injection components.
• Test and repair electrical systems such as lighting, instrumentation, ignition & electronic fuel injection.
• Successfully achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Ensure correct PPE is worn within work bays (safety glasses & gloves).
Requirements: - More than 1 year of work experience
- Certificate IV (or equivalent)
- IELTS 5 in each band- English communication skills
Click 'apply' and submit the application form
For further details call us at 08 8212 7038 (Adelaide) or 03 9041 6416 (Melbourne) or email [email protected].