Are you looking for the next step in your mobilisation career? This is your chance to experience internal recruitment operations as a Mobilisation Coordinator at a top tier Mining Operator. This role initially commences as a temporary 3 - 6 month contract, however there is a potential for ongoing permanent work, depending on performance!
As the Mobilisation Coordinator you will complete the following at a reputable and well-known mining company:
- Ensure employees are available to attend training, inductions, medicals and other necessary activities to maintain required competencies;
- Onboarding of large volume shutdown personnel;
- Follow client site access processes to ensure candidates are smoothly and efficiently mobilised to the project;
- Provide administrative support to project team to ensure effective mobilisation of project as required;
- Review and administer the collection of all incoming recruitment documentation and cross check for compliance;
- Filing, scanning & document control;
- Mobilisation and demobilisation of FIFO personnel – flights, transfers, accommodation bookings, training, PPE and network access where required.
- Up to $40 p/h + super
- Work for and gain experience with a top-tier mining operator
- Perth airport location
- Proven experience in a similar mobilisation or recruitment role
- Highly organised individual
- Proficient with SAP, enable, excel and outlook
- Shutdown exposure
- The ability to multitask and prioritise various projects simultaneously in an effective and efficient manner
- Experience in fast-paced working environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
If you are currently a Mobilisation Coordinator and considering a change or simply curious to hear about other opportunities within Perth WA, contact Elana 0413 060 754 (call/text) or email a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.