Your new company
Located in the Ballarat region, our well recognised client is seeking a Mig Welder to join their team on a temporary basis with the view to become a full time employee
Your new role
Due to an increased workload, additional support is now required. Working within Ballarat you’ll be responsible for welding structural steel, whilst adhering to work schedules and safety standards.
What you'll need to succeed
- MIG Welding/Fabricating experience
- Experience working with Heavy Steel
- Experience working on Structural Steel
- Good work ethic and a high personal standard of conduct
- Ability to successfully pass a Medical and Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Other welding experience Tig, Arc or Plasma cutting will be highly advantageous
What you'll get in return
This role offers you an excellent hourly rate including overtime and daily site allowances. You will work with a company that prides itself on high standards throughout the industry, be part of a team and company that is continually growing, and is committed to providing a safe and injury free environment You will be a part of a successful company who recognises staff for their hard work and offers potential full-time opportunities for high performing individuals
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our portal. For further information on this role, or other similar roles in the Ballarat region, please contact Rebecca Hillbrick via [email protected] or 03 5226 8010.
LHS 297508 #2505596