Your new company
This Top 4 Bank has a strong presence across 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia and New Zealand. With its head office located in Melbourne, you will be joining a business that is committed to attracting and retaining the best, by offering a genuine career path into a world of opportunities.
Your new role
As a Merchants consultant you would work together in customer value teams to deliver outcomes for small business customers, specifically for Merchants services- for example enquiries from small businesses regarding their EFTPOS services. You would also be supporting their lending and credit requirements as well as servicing their day to day banking needs. Working in self-organising teams, our Merchants Consultants are focused on:
- Owning customer queries and service requests, managing them through in a timely manner to the best possible customer outcome collaborating and workshopping with team members as required.
- Self-development to continually improve their own ability and the capability of the team to better service our customers along the operations value chain.
- Build and grow relationships within their value team and the business to broaden their operational knowledge and expertise.
You will commence by learning core servicing skills as the first point of phone contact for our Small Business banking customers regarding Merchants enquiries, eventually adding depth and breadth of knowledge and skill to enable you to better service our customers in line with what your team needs.
The role will require you to work remotely from home for the first one to two months, with the expectation that you will move to an office environment in the CBD once government restrictions are lifted. You will need to be residing in Melbourne to be considered for this opportunity. Candidates will not be able to accept any leave in this role for the initial 6 month period. This role requires you to be available to work full time, on a rotating roster from Monday - Sunday working between the hours of 6am - 11pm.
What you'll need to succeed
- Banking/Finance experience highly desired
- Your ability to empathise with our customers and passion for getting things right for them, every time.
- Enthusiasm to keep your customer value team operationally fit, to ensure we are where our customers need us most.
- Ability to identify and resolve obstacles, and a curiosity to trial new process or approaches to optimise your team's performance and continuously improve service to our customers.
- Your ability to work with others to help your team grow.
- A capacity to work hard and well with others in a manner that is consistent with ANZ's purpose and values.
- A commercial acumen that balances the needs of our customers, our people and our stakeholders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected]
Only candidates with full working rights in Australia (no restrictions) who can successfully pass a background check need to apply
LHS 297508 #2451386