We recruit on behalf of Australia’s largest wholesaler of fresh flowers and potted products. We currently require an experienced, reliable merchandisers to join the team in Canberra.
This position requires your own reliable transport and will pay a travel allowance in addition to your remuneration. Working hours will be 3-4 days per week, With Saturday shift included, up to 5 hours per day. Start times will be approximately 5am each day.
We are currently looking for merchandisers to fulfil roles servicing:
- City Centre & surrounds
- Calwell, Condor and surrounds
You will be required to perform the following duties:
- Merchandise the company’s product range in-store at major supermarket chains within your assigned area.
- Create point of sale displays, ensuring the product is well-stocked and maintained
- Checking stock levels for stores, liaising with store managers
- Bringing stock onto shop floor from loading dock, unpacking and displaying
- Cleaning display area and checking stock quality
- Customer service with store managers and area managers
We are looking for a candidate who has the following skills and attributes:
- Own reliable car is essential
- Able to work early mornings (5am)
- Prior retail or merchandising knowledge is advantageous
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Reliable, physically fit with the ability to work unsupervised
Candidates will be contacted via email and phone for screening and interviews. Please ensure your resume is up to date with your contact information.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted; we are unable to provide individual feedback.
You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Labour Solutions Australia is proud to be granted our Labour Hire License in Queensland & South Australia.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.