CGL – Retail Services is the retail marketing division of the Clemenger Group. With our two market-leading brands, Creative Activation and Clemenger Field Marketing, we offer unparalleled Sales growth for our clients via merchandising, sales teams, brand promoters, store trainers, mystery shopping and auditing.
Creative Activation is the number one retail partner in Australia and New Zealand for Merchandisers, Sales Teams, Brand Ambassadors, Mystery Shoppers and Auditors.
About the Opportunity
Currently, we have a vacancy working within Woolworths stores completing various merchandising based tasks ranging from point of sale removal and set up, placing new displays and planograms.
Location: the opportunity is primarily in Portland, with work in surrounding suburbs for planograms.
Hours/Days: Wednesday for 2-6 hours every week and flexible availability for 5-10 hours of planogram work between Monday to Friday.
Start date: ASAP!
Hourly Rate/Travel: $26.89 hourly rate and 0.78 cents per KM
Previous retail or merchandising experience is advantageous and to be successful in your application, you will have:
- Valid driver’s licence and access to a reliable car
- Access to a smart phone and data for reporting purposes
- Great communication skills to build relationships with store personnel
- Activities can be physically demanding in nature, especially planograms, so you need to be confident with working autonomously to complete these tasks.
- Commitment to work on an ongoing basis in a casual position
Our team pride themselves on providing quality execution and building strong relationships within their individual territories.
We provide comprehensive online induction to all team members prior to going into field and ongoing training programs with Field Support.
If you are looking for a casual position and want to work in retail then this is the role for you!
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.