Mental Health Professionals Townsville
Mental Health Professionals - Townsville
Make a sea change to beautiful North Queensland...we are growing and have several vacancies.
Base yourself by the beach in either Townsville, with medium house prices in Townsville at $345,000* there is no better time to make the move.
We are looking for qualified Mental Health Professionals to commence ASAP in either full time or part time capacity in Townsville, with an immediate caseload provided. This area is very supportive and welcoming.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Relevant Australian Qualifications (a copy of the qualifications and applicable registration/accreditation must be provided with the application)
- Medicare provider number (number to be provided or if not yet held details of how and when will be obtained)
- Minimum 2 years' experience
- Ability to work with a wide range of clients including those with moderate to severe needs
- Prepared to make the region home and to commit for a minimum of 12 months (DIDO not an option)
This organisation is a not-for-profit community organisation. Our purpose is mental wellbeing and suicide prevention within the regions we serve.
We are one of the largest regional NDIS providers in the mental health space. Through our Mental Wellbeing Practices we deliver a range of clinical services to individuals, families/carers and groups.
We have a small and highly experienced team, and are expanding throughout Northern Queensland!
What we offer:
- Generous relocation allowance
- A broad and varied caseload
- Administrative support
- Friendly and supportive team
- Electronic documentation
Engagement is negotiable and will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please clearly address the Key Selection Criteria in your cover letter.
Following successful placement eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives.
* According to realestate.com.au
on an external site.