Mental Health Nurses for Forensic Hospital in Sydney
Are you interested in a career in Forensic Mental Health and would you like to work and live close to the Sydney beaches………then this is your chance.
We have stimulating career openings available for nursing professionals seeking careers in Forensic Mental Health.
Our exclusive client, The Forensic Hospital in Sydney is a 135-bed, high-security mental health facility. This state-of-the-art hospital is the first of its kind in NSW and is conveniently located close to Sydney’s beaches, cafes and public transport.
Opportunities exist to work with our dynamic and friendly team across a range of clinical units for adults and adolescents, male and female.
• Comprehensive orientation and training will be provided.
• Support for professional growth within the organisation is encouraged from novice to leadership levels.
• Additional environmental allowances for clinicians.
• 8 and 10 hour shifts available.
• Sponsorship offered.
Essential requirements are:
• Current registration as a Mental Health Nurse with AHPRA or an eligibility letter for full registration with AHPRA
• Commencement within 6 months after acceptance of the offer of employment
• Minimum of 2 years acute mental health experience
on an external site.