Mental Health Clinician - Tasmania
- Excellent salary
- 6 month fixed term position initially
- Fantastic way to experience what it's like to work in Tassie!
Curis Recruitment is excited to partner with this fantastic not for profit company to find them a Mental Health Clinician to join their team on a contract basis.
- 6 months fixed term initially
- Clinician role based in the synergy mental health service team
- Salary of between $79-94k per annum pro rata including superannuation
Some of the duties of your role will be:
- Undertake intake assessment and triage, including participating in a regular duty roster to ensure timely access to support clients
- Develop comprehensive formulations and risk assessments to inform appropriate intervention.
- Administer, interpret and report on a range of assessments as appropriate consistent with professional registrations and client need
- Provide a range of evidence-based psychological interventions to individuals/groups presenting with multiple and complex.
- Implement the care plan and interventions through the use of key current research, professional development, policy, and practice frameworks, documentation, outcome measurement and reporting tools.
- Monitor and review clients ’ progress through the service, and against the care plan and outcome measures, and provide up to date progress reports to the partner organisations and care team demonstrating client outcomes.
- Effectively plan and organise own work effort and regularly provide feedback to the manager on their work progress.
You will be working for a company which employs approximately 4,500 staff, 2,500 carers and 11,000 clients in more than 300 communities across Australia.
They are focused on building a sustainable and engaged workforce so theycan provide meaningful outcomes for the people we support. Their focus is to work with people who are passionate about making a difference.
You will be living in a city in Tasmania which offers a contrasting blend of heritage, scenery and culture, with world class activities and attractions nearby. It's no wonder Lonely Planet has said this is one of the top ten spots to visit in the world right now!
In order to be eligible for this position you must have:
- A tertiary degree in Psychology, Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Mental Health Nursing or other relevant qualification
- Current full registration or eligibility for registration, with the relevant professional organisation/s
- Demonstrated experience operating within both internal and external Clinical Governance frameworks
- Demonstrated experience working in a range of settings as determined by client need and location, including outreach and off site hub locations that may be in rural and remote areas and/or via e-health platforms such as video conferencing and online
- Demonstrated experience and commitment to engage and work with clients 1:1 with multiple and complex needs in an engaging, flexible, creative and client focussed recovery approach
- Demonstrated capacity to work both as part of a multi-disciplinary team, and autonomously with multiple clients to provide wrap around clinical intervention and case management
- Demonstrated experience in managing competing priorities and to deliver outcomes within agreed timeframes and quality standard
If you would like to apply for this position please forward a copy of an up to date CV to [email protected] and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours. Alternatively if you would like to call us to discuss the position further please call 02 9899 3989 for a chat or to receive the job description.
Don't miss the chance to experience working for this fantastic company in Tasmania!