Are you an experienced Radiology Medical Receptionist who is searching for a new challenge and enjoys working as part of a close-knit team?
At I-MED we believe in working as a team and delivering high quality healthcare, to every patient, every time. If these are the kind of values you strive for, then we’d like to talk to you.
Our clinic in Park Central (Campbelltown) is currently seeking a Medical Receptionist (with radiology experience) to join the team on a permanent basis, Monday to Friday 6am to 10.30pm.
Reporting to the Office Manager you will be responsible for providing high level reception duties and administrative services whilst ensuring the delivery of professional, caring, and friendly services to patients, referrers, and other customers.
Working for I-MED offers you:
- A collaborative and professional working environment
- Opportunities for career advancement with I-MED’s continued growth and expansion
- Commitment to your health and well-being, including access to employee assistance program
- A range of employee benefits, such as paid parental leave and discounted health insurance
- An innovative, respectful, and welcoming clinic environment united in the pursuit of excellence
Key accountabilities include:
- Driving the delivery of high-quality reception services
- Managing appointments to maximise customer service and clinic efficiency
- Providing excellent customer service and patient care
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with patients, referrers, staff, and managers
Key selection criteria:
- Previous radiology experience desirable
- Able to work in a face pace busy environment
- Patient focused mentality
- Ability to manage high volume, inbound calls
- An understanding of Medicare billing (highly desirable)
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated initiative and willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
If you’re looking for the next step in your career and are passionate about the delivery of excellence within healthcare services, we encourage you to apply today.
Discover new opportunities and join us on the journey to become the most respected and trusted medical imaging specialists in the world.