- Global Leader in Regulatory Compliance and Pharmacovigilance
- Friendly Team Environment
- Permanent Opportunity
Our client is a global leader offering regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance and medical information services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries around the world. Due to current expansion of their local business they are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual with excellent communication and organisational skills to work in their Melbourne office. The role will involve a broad mix of administrative skills where you be expected to provide support to the medical information enquiry teams in a precise and efficient manner.
Essential Job Functions
- Solid working knowledge of SOP's
- Work collaboratively with other team members and management staff
- Maintain confidentiality of information and personal data
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Outstanding accuracy with a keen eye for detail
- Maintain productivity at all times
- Time management skills with the ability to maintain a professional manner
- Able to understand and follow procedures
Experience and skills required
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Strong administrative and data entry skills
- Degree in Life Science, Pharmacy (preferred) or PhD
- Strong English and Mandarin literacy skills
This role will be based in our client's head office in Melbourne and the successful candidate will be provided with all necessary training essential to the role. They are looking for an immediate start so please apply ASAP if you are keen to explore this rare opportunity.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Voula Triantafillou on 03 9864 6050.
To view all Techstaff job opportunities visit www.techstaff.com.au