Your new company
Hays Recruitment has partnered with a client who has been specialising in all areas of heating and cooling for the last 15 years. Our client has built extensive knowledge within the industry – in both commercial and domestic areas offering full design and installation on new homes, apartments, renovations as well as commercial projects and developments.
As a VBA registered mechanical plumber, you will hold the relevant competencies, experience and knowledge in work related to the mechanical class of plumbing. For the right candidate, this position has the capacity to grow into a full-time position!
Your new role
Here, you will be responsible for:
- Installing new or replacing old ducted systems
- VRV/VRF systems
- Evaporative cooling
- Gas heating
- Hot water services
What you'll need to succeed:
- Hold an in-date VBA Registration
- Hold a white card
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Provide own hand tools and basic power tools
- May be required to obtain a working with children check and police check
- Working at Heights certification (favourable)
- EWP Licence (favourable)
- Be available to start immediately (favourable)
What you'll get in return
- Above award rate, paid weekly on TFN
- Travel allowance
- Work Uniform/PPE
- Supportive team environment
What you need to do now
To talk further about this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume to [email protected] or SMS/call Amanda Lopez on 0490432857 now!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2509944