This opportunity will see you join a strong brand, highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery and working together for our customers to develop and provide solutions.
The UGL Asset Services team has been awarded another contract for a site in the Muswellbrook/Singleton area, so we are currently looking for a Mechanical Fitter to join them on a permanent basis.
About the role
- This is a permanent position
- Overtime available
- Roster is 4x10hr days on, 4 days off, 4x10hr days on, 2 days off
- Local to the Muswellbrook/Singleton area
- Relevant trade qualification
- Experience in a heavy industrial environment
- Understanding of conveyor systems is highly regarded
- Experience with mechanical motor/gearbox alignments
- Working at Heights and Confined Space within 2 years/High Risk Work Licence
- Construction Induction Card
Please note a rigorous pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening will be conducted for short-listed candidates
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- The chance to join a 6,000+ strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including: health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- Flexible work arrangements - have a chat to us around how this can work for you
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- You believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now via the button.