Your new company
Looking for creative freedom, direction and an innovative supportive team to work with? Then look no further! Focusing on the design & manufacture of reconfigurable, high-fidelity technology, your new business is an innovative, fun and top tier defence technology developer. The technology produced is highly dynamic, featuring detailed vehicle dynamics and terrain modelling. This is a business where your hard work is not just compensated progression and experience, but by your everyday working environment. Work life balance, flexibility and innovation is at the forefront. This is an exciting time to join this secure and expanding business.
Your new role:
As an experienced Mechanical engineer who has spent time working below the line at a defence prime, you will be required to utilise your knowledge and expertise. Whilst drawing on your experience in product development and experience across the entire ASDEFCON process, from concept to in-service support.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be an experience Defence Mechanical Engineer who is an Australian Citizen eligible for Security clearance (or ideally hold existing clearance).
- Ideally 10 years experience, with five years below the line at a defence prime.
- You must have experience across the entire ASDEFCON process from concept to in-service support
- Experience in mechanical & structural analysis, wiring design, CAD and ENG-700 drawing packs
- Experience managing subcontract manufacture.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, alongside a fantastic opportunity for career progression, leadership and an innovative working culture. You will be joining the business at a point of investment and solid project pipeline, and therefore this is a key opportunity for personal growth.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or directly forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected] who will be touch if suitable.
LHS 297508 #2407094