- A well-established Gippsland based company
- Temporary role with the potential opportunity to lead into a permanent role
- Excellent remuneration
- A well-established Gippsland based company.
- Temporary role with the potential opportunity to lead into a permanent role for the right candidate.
About the Company
Our Client predominantly services commercial vehicle fleets whilst specialising in large industrial and government fleets. They are a customer focused company ensuring the highest quality of service, whilst supporting local businesses.
About the Role
As a mechanic you will be responsible for vehicle repairs, services and preventative maintenance and modifications for commercial vehicle fleets in and across Gippsland.
You will be responsible for:
- Vehicle repairs and services to light vehicles
- Modifications and preventative modifications for 4WD vehicles
- Ensuring a safe work environment
Skills and Experience
- Qualified mechanic with a strong background in light diesel mechanics
- Must hold a white card and full driving licence
- Must be willing to travel to sites across Gippsland
- Must have a Basic Wildfire Awareness accreditation or willing to obtain one
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate strong initiative
- A calm nature with clear communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proactive mindset
- Ability to follow strict instructions and guidelines
How to Apply
All applications MUST be received via the GBS Recruitment website including a current Resume and Cover Letter (www.gbsrecruitment.com.au), Job #200012028. For any queries, please contact Danielle Randall - Account Manager, 03 5174 2665
Applications close 8am, Monday 22nd June 2020.