Your new company
Hays are currently working with various reputable client's who are currently looking to recruit mechanics & fitters for an immediate start. You will be given the opportunity to grow and work your way towards management positions within the business.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the maintenance and prevention of heavy or light vehicles and machinery, on a daily basis. You will have the opportunity to work in multiple positions for Hays which gives you the best fit for your work life balance, where no two days are the same.
What you'll need to succeed
- Problem solving,
- diagnostic, & fault-finding skills
- Qualified Heavy Mechanic Certificate
- Ability to work in a Team & on your own
- Must be based in the Darwin
- Transport & Tools desirable
What you'll get in return
- Great rates of pay
- Permanent/Temporary position's available
- An immediate start
- Ongoing Training & support
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to [email protected] or call michael on 08 8943 6038.
LHS 297508 #2498137