MC Road Train Operators - FIFO Darwin
- MC licence and road train experience essential
- Must have Loader ticket and experience self loading
- 2/1 roster, $38 p/hr flat
NW Mining & Civil have multiple vacancies for experienced Road Train Operators for work at a remote NT mine site driving triple & quad side tippers, commencing ASAP.
Work will be based at a remote NT mine which is a 2hr charter flight away from Darwin.
Only applicants with triple and/or quad side tipper road train experience will be considered at this point.
A key part of this role will be loading yourself using a Cat 988 loader, applicants must have experience operating this size loader (or similar), along with a relevant ticket/licence/site pass-out.
Please ensure you meet the following mandatory criteria before applying:
- MC licence
- Triple and/or quad side tipper road train experience
- Loader qualification of some sort
- Experience self loading using load rite
- Sound 5 year traffic history
- Reside in Darwin
- Have the ability to pass a pre employment medical and D&A screening
- Provide a ‘clear’ national police check
- Construction card (white/blue etc)
These roles will be temp to perm with our client, a leader in the road transport industry.
Flights, meals, accommodation & transport will be provided to successful applicants.
Roster will be 7 days, 7 nights, 7 off, working 12hr shifts. Pay rate is $38/hr flat rate. Temp to Perm after 3 months.
To be considered please apply online, or for more info contact our Mt Isa office on 07 4749 3692.