West Coast Lining Systems are specialists in the supply and installation of geomembrane liners,specifi cally High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)geomembrane dam liners.
Main Tasks Include:
- Testing various plastics & polymers in the construction of plastic dam linings
- Site extrusion welding & wedge welding
- Carry out destructive and non-destructive testing of plastic welding using a tensiometer
- Pressure and vacuum testing of plastic welding using pressure test kits and vacuum testkits
- Extracting samples and simulating conditions for testing
- Analysing and recording test results and preparing reports for client approval
- Trialing and development of new material types and modifi cation trials on modelimprovements and replacements.
Skills & Experience:
- AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
- At least three years of relevant experience
West Coast Lining Systems would like to take this opportunity to thank all applicantsfor their interest. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year