About Our Client
Our client is a leading business based in the Northern Beaches. They are at the forefront of digital and technology innovation. As part of their wider Data team, the Master Data Administrator will liaise with all areas of the business to provide a swift resolution to master data related issues and be involved in projects that drive improved business outcomes.
The key responsibilities for the Sap Master Data Administrator will include:
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance of data standards for all areas of master data, including but not limited to:
- SAP Purchasing Information Records
- Continuous maintenance of SAP Master Data Governance.
- Ongoing maintenance of GS1 National Product Catalogue (NPC).
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the sales and marketing team to assist in the management of data requirements.
- Analysis and cleansing of existing data sets.
- Analyse, recommend and implement initiatives to increase the ongoing accuracy of all master data.
- Contribute to monthly reporting requirements.
- Perform mass updates as required.
- Participate in projects and initiatives across all areas of the business.
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues.
- Comply with Quality System requirements:
- Gain an understanding of the hazards and risks of your area.
- Eliminate or minimize risks and prevent injuries.
- Ensure processes are in place that allow you to be informed about any new hazards and risks and once notified you take timely action to remedy.
- Regularly Review and improve your WHS processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills.
- Knack for attention to detail and in-depth understanding of process and systems.
- Able to understand and investigate topics related to multiple business areas.
- Proven track record in handling Master Data in SAP systems.
- Analytically minded and methodical problem solver.
- Very good interpersonal skills with excellent customer service and "can do" mentality.
- Understand the principles of process orientation and user satisfaction.
- Able to efficiently prioritise work and timely inform stakeholders on the progress.
- Strong written and communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Work under the guidance of great leaders.
- Be a part of the fast growing company in Healthcare industry