Your new company
This well established, national company based in South West Brisbane are seeking a permanent Marketing Team Manager as an addition to their marketing team.
Your new role
Reporting to the General Manager of Marketing your role will be to provide strategic and management support through day to day management of the existing small marketing team as well as continuous development of the business' digital footprint.
- You will encourage a high performance team culture and you will support staff with their development and monitor team workloads
- You will manage the relationship with an external marketing agency /website development team
- You will be responsible for managing all things digital for the business and report in regularly to Management
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing the overarching strategy for website development and you will further develop the companies multiple websites and oversee the development of HubSpot as a key marketing platform, using data to provide insights that drive business decisions.
- You will strategically design effective marketing governance and KPI processes and ensure that these are aligned to strategic development plans for the business
- You will work with internal stakeholders to identify and support their marketing needs for tactical promotion of the company's services/products
- You will recognise and monitor the key performance indicators of digital tracking and be able to strategically analyse these and present and report back to management.
- You will provide strategy and focus to some specific social channels (SEO,Email, Social, Paid, Search etc) as well as expand the digital footprint of the business by engaging others.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced senior marketeer with a minimum of 6 years marketing experience and you will have strong digital marketing skills. You will ideally be someone at junior/mid management level with a year or two's experience managing a team OR be highly knowledgeable and expert across digital and possess excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to step into a people management role.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be generously rewarded and supported in this growth role. The company is a diverse and flexible employer and has very low turnover, enjoying a collegiate culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV
LHS 297508 #2566718