Our purpose is to make people feel good about data. Phocas Software is rated the top BI and Dashboard provider in numerous categories by SoftwareAdvice, G2, BARC and Capterra. But that only tells part of our story. We’re also recognized for our company culture both from industry experts (Human Synergistics). To put it in a nut shell, we’ve got a great product, loyal customers and a happy team. We hire really smart people who are incredibly curious and passionate about alleviating customer’s pain, but also about changing people's lives through how they do their job.
Do you have solid B2B marketing experience? Would you be delighted to join a fast-growing global SaaS business in the data analytics space?
We are looking for a data-driven Marketing Specialist as part of our global marketing team. This role reports to our AU field marketing manager and is supported by a talented mixed-skillset team based in Australia, the US and the UK.
We are open to this role being based in Melbourne or Sydney.
With your experience and fresh ideas, you'll help drive our award-winning product to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity to let your marketing skills shine. You'll get exposure to every aspect of the marketing mix (customer, partner, events, digital, branding and design, strategy, sales enablement...and so much more), as well as be part of a dedicated team and outstanding company culture.
What you'll be doing:
- demand generation - develop and maintain integrated marketing campaigns to drive marketing qualified leads (MQLs)
- sales enablement - be a liaison between marketing and sales, as well as develop + build out collateral to support communications with prospects in the sales cycle
- content + inbound marketing - generate topics for webinars and coordinate production
- copywriting - draft prospect and customer emails, landing pages, video scripts, social media posts, presentations, proposals, brochures
- market research - perform market + contact research to identify new sectors for us to branch into and the influencers and companies to target
- partner marketing - coordinate marketing programs, track metrics, instigate campaigns and marketing, and onboarding support for partners
- customer marketing - collaborate with our customer experience team (CET) leader in Australia + AU field marketing manager to strategise and build out effective marketing and communications for the customer base
- event marketing - coordinate a series of customer and partner events under the guidance of the AU field marketing manager
- planning + measuring - report on the performance of marketing campaigns, making continuous improvements
- solid work experience in relevant roles
- bachelor level qualification in marketing, communications or business
- HubSpot competency
- ideally Business to Business (B2B) technology and/or software experience
- ideally exposure to marketing in the manufacturing, wholesale distribution or retail space
You'll be successful if you:
- are a self-starter who can multi-task and can complete tasks and projects on time
- show initiative and love the challenge of continuous improvement
- have a teamwork mindset and a positive, helpful, can-do attitude
- are a good listener who can put themselves in other people's shoes
- have excellent attention to detail and want nothing but the best from your work
Phocas Software is rated the top BI and Dashboard provider in numerous categories by SoftwareAdvice, G2, BARC and Capterra. And, we have some of the happiest employees around! Phocas ranks #1 in G2 Crowd, rates highly on Glassdoor, and in 2019 Phocas won the Culture Transformation Award from Human Synergistics in recognition of our constructive and positive culture. We’ve got a great product, loyal customers and a happy team. We expect results at Phocas, which is why we give so much in return:
- Generous remuneration package including competitive salary, benefits and stock options plan
- Fantastic opportunities for growth and development
- Awesome culture and meaningful work
- Trusted to follow your passion and make it your own
- We pride ourselves on our positive, collaborative culture
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant
Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.