Your new company
Our client who is the World’s leading specialist in body piercing and jewellery, are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. This is a permanent, full-time position, where the successful individual will work Monday-Friday. Our client is a fast-growing Australian company, who is seeking to expand internationally.
Your new role
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for planning, creating, and executing national and local campaigns, PR and promotion of events, customer relationship management and brand engagement. The successful individual will be held accountable for managing the marketing team, meeting strict deadlines, and all social media for the company. The Marketing Manager additionally will coordinate and manage national partnerships, sponsorship's, and collaborations.
What you'll need to succeed
- A relevant qualification in Marketing, Advertising, Design or Communications
- Demonstrated previous experience in a similar position
- Experience managing a small team
- Knowledge of budgeting and working within it’s limits
- Social media management across multiple platforms
- Experience within the retail industry will be held with high regards
- Ability to work with and influence creative and media agencies
- Have a portfolio of your work to demonstrate experience
What you'll get in return
This position is based on the Sunshine Coast, where the successful individual will receive a competitive salary of $100k-$120k + Superannuation commensurate with experience. The Marketing Manger will be apart of a friendly, experienced team, that value creativity and innovation.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click the ‘apply now’ button below. For any queries feel free to contact Rani Walker; (07) 5313 8228.
LHS 297508 #2572105