- 3 month contract rol
- Work close to home in the South Eastern Suburbs
- Fantastic work culture with a lot of autonomy and growth
About the Role
Working closely with the National Marketing Manager, you will be given the autonomy to assist with the planning and execution of creative campaigns, promotional activities, events and responsibility of the media campaigns.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support through reports, presentations, company brochures, POS material and similar documents.
- Coordinate the analysis of campaigns and budgets
- Assist with content marketing and social media initiatives to maintain the organisations online presence.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate media campaigns and marketing activities to ensure the progression of projects on schedule and within a prescribed budget.
Skills & Experience
- Background in Marketing is essential, retail industry experience is ideal
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and English grammar skills.
- Proficiency using different social media platforms.
- Excellent organisation and time management.
- Demonstrated creative flare.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Ability to draw meaningful insights from complex information.
- Intermediate to advanced levels of Microsoft office suite, particularly PowerPoint.
- Adobe InDesign experience (Preferred but not essential).
- Display determination, passion and drive towards all tasks.
About the Company
With a rich history, our client is a market-leading Australian retailer going from strength to strength. Due to growth across the organisation, they have a newly created position for a Marketing Coordinator to join their business.
- Supportive and embracive work environment.
- Great learning opportunities working within a close-knit marketing team.
- Be a part of a diverse and dynamic business.
- Surround yourself with individuals who are passionate about helping the community.
- Work close to home in the Northern suburbs.
- Excellent learning and growth opportunities provided.
- Great opportunity to within a collaborative team in a fast-pace work environment.
How to Apply
Click the APPLY NOW or alternatively email me directly at [email protected] to find out more