- 12 - 15 month contract opportunity
- Collaborative team environment
- Immediate start!
About the Company
Our client is a leader in the tourism and leisure industry, with a national footprint. They are currently going through a period of growth and are looking for a driven Marketing Assistant to join the team on an initial 12-month fixed term basis.
About the Role
This is a rare opportunity to join a well-established, vibrant team of professionals with a lot scope for variety.
As Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for effective management of end to end campaigns using engaging copy and creative across multiple channels, ensuring that they are engaging and on brand.
This role reports directly to the Head of Marketing and will provide key support in the rollout and execution of operational marketing campaigns.
You will be exposed to a range of aspects across marketing and will have the opportunity to support both digital and traditional marketing initiatives.
This position will suit someone who is a self-starter and an excellent communicator.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment
- Understanding of digital marketing practices (SEO, Social Media, Analytics)
For a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Wagstaff on 0423 462 083.