- Excellent opportunity to step up in a generalist marketing role
- Work creatively and collaboratively with a great company and team
- Competitive salary and convenient location in the CBD
Marketing Coordinator opportunity with a leading accounting organisation in Melbourne’s CBD.
Your new company
My client, one of Australia’s leading accounting and consulting firms are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join the firm’s results-driven Marketing Department. This established organisation has a fantastic reputation state wide in partnering with large firms and delivering a number of accounting services.
Your new role
In this role, you will report directly to the General Manager and provide broad marketing support to the firm and its partners. You will also:
- Implement strategic marketing plans to reach clients and prospects
- Manage all marketing communications to support with the development of brochures, regular website updates, proposals, documents, media relations, etc.
- Collaborate with partners to develop winning business development strategies, including proposal development, research and target marketing plans
- Assist with the successful implementation of events including pre event and post event preparation.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns across various online and offline channels
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content on social platforms
- Administer all company social media accounts to ensure up-to-date content
- Manage CRM system, data and reporting
- Analyse data to produce meaningful insights
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated marketing experience in a professional services environment such as accounting, law, consulting, financial services or architecture and engineering.
- Strong background in writing, communication and market research.
- Strong experience in managing projects autonomously.
- Previous experience in positions with interactions with senior stakeholders and assisting in establishing priorities, timelines and deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of CRM systems
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please email directly to [email protected] or click 'apply now' and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508