Your new company
Established over 20 years' ago, our client is a highly successful retail franchise who operate on a national basis. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an innovative and driven Marketing Assistant to join their team, based in their Perth Head Office.
Your new role
As the Marketing Assistant you will work closely with the Marketing Coordinator to assist with the delivery of brand, marketing and communications campaigns across print and digital channels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing omni-channel campaigns that deliver against key company objectives
- Development and management of website content
- Design, develop and manage organic social media content
- Content creation and copy writing for digital channels
- Designing and implementing EDMs
- Maintaining the company CRM, including uploading new contacts when required
- Coordinate marketing collateral for print channels
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong communication and copy writing skills
- Experience contributing to campaign and marketing strategy
- Proven experience delivering campaigns with a key focus on engagement
- Demonstrated experience with CMS
- A passion for Marketing and Communications and a desire to work into a diverse role
- Graphic Design skills desirable.
What you'll get in return
You will be joining a well-established and values driven organisation, within which you will have the opportunity to develop your Marketing skills and work with a collaborative and supportive team. This is a full-time position offering a salary package including a base salary of $50,000- $60,000 plus superannuation, salary packaging and full employee benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on (08) 9322 5334 and ask to speak with Katie Harris or Gary Jackson.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2569738