- 3 Months Contract full time, foot in the door!
- Work from home and on location CBD
- Rate $47.85hr includes super!
- NSW Government opportunity, don't miss it!
About you - You are looking, or open for an opportunity to work in the NSW Government legal space, where you'll be given the chance to provide Marketing support in Graphic Design, using Share Point/Dynamics to coordinate promotional and administrational tasks, manage stakeholder liaisons and support the professional Marketing/Communication team.You bring with you experience as a Marketing Assistant or strong Administrator who have supported a Marketing/Communication team, with excellent customer service oriented and exceptional organisational skills with flare you've picked up in Graphic Design along the way. You have strong stakeholder liaison skills; team focused; with good understanding of invoicing and from a Government or Legal industry. If this sounds like you, KEEP READING!
Essential requirements must be met with demonstrated experience in:
- 1- 3 years of experience as a Marketing Assistant or Marketing Coordinator;
- Graphic design experience, intermediate level;
- Strong computer literacy with experience using Microsoft suite/SharePoint/Dynamics or similar;
- Working in Government or Legal industry or department;
- Invoice preparation processing, content updating and editing spreadsheets and
- Sound written and verbal communication skills with stakeholder liaison management.
If you are keen in this fantastic opportunity, APPLY NOW with your Resume reflecting the Essential Requirements. Only candidates who meet the Essential Requirements will be contacted before a phone interview is booked for a chat with me. Submissions for this role closes as soon as suitable Candidate is secured, so Hurry and Apply Now!
To apply for this role, please provide your resume in our preferred Word or PDF format no larger than 1MB and quote Job Reference: 18456.
For any queries regarding this or other roles, please phone Julie Redal on .
Thank you for your interest and we will be in touch with those candidates
that meet the position requirements and are an Australian Resident.
People from a diverse background are welcome to apply.
For a full listing of positions please visit www.ecareer.com.au
ecareer employment services
Level 10, 50 Margaret St, Sydney NSW 2000